At Evervet Animal Hospital in Wauwatosa, WI, we are a firm believer in vaccinations. They are necessary to keep your Cats and Kittens as healthy as possible. Vaccinations keep your pet from contracting diseases that are harmful and potentially fatal. Why wouldn’t you vaccinate your pet instead of letting him or her contract an awful disease?
Vaccines Recommended for all Cats:
Feline Distemper (Feline Herpes, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- Start vaccination at 8 weeks of age
- Repeat every 3 – 4 weeks until 12 – 14 weeks of age
- Booster at 1 to 1–½ years
- Rabies (Purevax)
Required by state and federal governments
- First vaccination between 3 – 4 months of age
- Booster at 1 to 1–½ years, then every 1 year
- FeLv/FIV Test
- This test is recommended for all kittens and cats that have never been tested
Additional cat vaccine — please discuss possible exposure of your cat to Feline Leukemia us . This vaccine is only recommended for kittens and cats that go outside.
- First vaccination at 9 weeks of age
- Repeat vaccination at 12 weeks of age
- Booster every year
At Evervet Animal hospital, we truly believe that vaccinations are necessary to keep your pet healthy! Please contact us today if you have any questions or concerns about your pets’ vaccination. Our dedicated staff will be happy to answer any of your questions that you may have!